All packages offered by Havana Unique Travel could be booked on private basis, with a guide-driver service, led in various languages.
Spoken languages: English, French, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, German, others.
Habana, Pinar Del Rio & Varadero (8 Days / 7 Nights)
No. of passengers: From 2 to 6 people
• DAY 1 Arrival to Havana, Cuba
• DAY 2 Tours in Havana
• DAY 3 Tours in Havana
• DAY 4 Day Free in Havana
• DAY 5 Departure to Pinar Del Rio -Viñales
• DAY 6 Departure to Varadero via Soroa – Las Terrazas
• DAY 7 Day at leisure on Varadero beach
• DAY 8 Transfer out from to Havana international airport
Your program includes
• Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
• Specialized tour guide escort for transfers and tours.
• Rep service (24/7 on call) throughout your stay in Cuba
• Private air-conditioned transport
-3 nights in 4* hotel Telégrafo in Old Havana .Breakfast included
-1 night in private houses (casa particular) in Viñales town (2 rooms per house). Breakfast included
-3 nights in 4* hotel Blau Varadero. All inclusive
• Tours/Excursions as follows:
– Old Havana Tour, The Art of Rum (day 2).
– Modern Havana Tour (day 3)
-Tropicana Cabaret Show (day3)
*Transfer to Tropicana show by American classic cars (return by autobus)
– Pinar Del Rio-Viñales tour (Pinar del Rio city, cigar factory, Viñales valley and town, Indian cave)
– Soroa- Las Terrazas tour (Soroa orchid garden and water fall, Las Terrazas village, farmer house, Café de Maria, San Juan river)
-Havana: breakfast, lunch (day 1 & 2, day 4 only breakfast)
-Pinar del Rio-Viñales-Las Terrazas: breakfast, lunch
-Varadero: All Inclusive
• Visits: free entrances to places as in the program.
*Price based on 2 people sharing a standard room.
– a supplement applies for single rooms
-From 4 to 6 people prices discounts up to 5 %
– Groups from 6 to 10 people prices discounts up to 7.5 %
– Groups from 10 to 20 people prices discounts up to 10 %
Groups depature dates in 2015 :
– December 5th.
*Groups of 15 people or more ,confirmed 3 months before departure date ,will enjoy special price !
*To get detailed itinerary contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Cuba Departure Tax: 25 CUC (payable in local currency on departure)
-Meals and activities not stated in the program description
The eclectic Ambos Mundos hotel was built in the late 1920’s and it is an intimate and cosy building that stands out because of its history. In the early 1930’s, famous American writer, Ernest Hemingway, stayed for long periods of time in this hotel and, in the room 511 he wrote the first chapters of “For whom the Bell Tolls” since he found the hotel “a good place to write”.Book it now!
The 5-star Hotel Parque Central is located in the very heart of Old Colonial Havana and surrounded by numerous famous buildings, such as the Capitolio, The Garcia Lorca Theatre and the Museum of Fine Arts. Built in the neo-colonial style the hotel offers the highest standard of luxury accommodations in Cuba.Book it now!
After being totally reconstructed in 1911 the Hotel Telegrafo was considered the most modern hotel in Havana, among the top eleven hotels in Latin America. Its original location in 1860 was transferred to the populous corner of the streets Prado and Neptuno around the year 1888. At present the visitor can enjoy the perfect mixture of old and modern.Book it now!
In a paradisiacal strip of Varadero, the country’s most famous tourist centre raises Melia Las Americas hotel, it was the first five-star hotel managed by Spanish chain Sol Melia on the Island. It is surrounded by the Varadero Golf Club and the Plaza America Commercial and Conference Centre, and it is only a fifteen-minute drive from the Varadero international airport.Book it now!
The Meliá Buenavista is a resort paradise to enjoy whilst relaxing with luxury amenities. Located west of Cayo Santa Maria in a privileged ecological environment, and surrounded by beaches and coves. All-Inclusive Five-Star Resort with 105 Junior Suites and Suites, and the Villa “Zaida del Rio”. Designed for adults over 18 years. An entire hotel […]Book it now!